UPSC CSE 2023 Prelims Registration From Feb 1, Check Exam Pattern, Syllabus – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will begin the UPSC exam application process on February 1, 2023, at the official website @upsc.gov.in. Candidates can check and download notifications, and also must check the IAS Exam Schedule and Exam Pattern of 2023.
UPSC exam will be held in three phases – UPSC Prelims, UPSC Mains, and UPSC Interview.
Candidates who are preparing for UPSC 2023 Exam can apply for the UPSC prelims exam by February 21, 2023. UPSC Prelims 2023 exam will be conducted on May 28, 2023.
UPSC PRELIMS PAPER I: GENERAL STUDIES I SYLLABUS
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India and the Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, and Economic
- Indian Polity and Governance-Constitution,
- Political System,
- Panchayati Raj,
- Public Policy,
- Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and social development-sustainable development, poverty, inclusion,
- demographics, social sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on environmental ecology,
- biodiversity, and climate change
- General Science
UPSC PRELIMS PAPER II: GENERAL STUDIES II (CSAT) SYLLABUS
- Communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Skills
- Decision Making and Problem-Solving
- General mental ability
- Basic Numeracy (Numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class 10th Level),
- Data Interpretation (Charts, Graphs, Tables, Data Sufficiency, etc.) (Class 10th Level)