JEE Main 2023 Application Form Edit Last Date – The National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon close the Joint Entrance Examination Main (JEE Main) application form correction window. the last date is January 14, 2023. Candidates who filled out the JEE Main January 2023 application on the official website i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in. now have a last chance to make corrections. Candidates can make changes in fields such as mother’s or father’s name, category, sub-category, city of exam, qualification and medium of the exam. The JEE Main 2023 January session application correction window was opened on January 13th, 2023.
JEE Main 2023 Application Form Correction: How to Do
- First of all, Visit the official website @jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Go to Candidate Activity,
- Click on the link that reads ‘JEE(Main) 2023 Session 1 Application’
- On the next window insert and log in the required details such as the JEE Main application number, JEE Main password
- Edit the JEE Main 2023 application form.
- Finally, Click on the submit button.
JEE Main 2023: Exam Setup or Pattern
The JEE Main 2023 will be held in two rounds. The first session of JEE Main 2023 will be conducted between January 24 and January 31 and the second session will be conducted between April 6 and April 12th, 2023.